We are a family run estate agent and property management company based in Stanley, County Durham.
We have in depth knowledge of the rental market as we are Landlords ourselves and have been for over 10 years now. We have project managed and carried out full refurbishments to all our own homes for rent across Stanley, Gateshead, Consett & Chester-le-Street.
We have expert knowledge of the standards which are legally required in order to be able to let a property which is gained from over 10 years’ experience working within the areas of Housing and Environmental Health within Local Authority. We are also proud members of the Gateshead Private Landlord’s Association and The Property Redress Scheme
We manage properties across Gateshead, Newcastle, Stanley, Consett, Chester-Le-Street, North & South Tyneside. We have an extensive knowledge of the Local Housing Allowance system and we are happy to assist you with queries and applications within this area.
Now you know a bit about us, there is a lot to see on our site so, take your time, look around and see if there is something to suit you. We have homes for sale and homes for rent. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line
What is PayProp?
PayProp is an automated payment and reconciliation platform specific to the lettings industry that is both easier to use and more powerful than solutions offered by banks and traditional software vendors.
What are the benefits of using PayProp?
- PayProp is integrated into the UK banking system, so your landlord and tenant account balances are regularly updated throughout the day and accurate to the penny.
- PayProp automatically matches payments to tenants, even if they pay by cash one month and bank transfer the next.
- We have the ability to pay landlords and suppliers with the push of a button on the day we receive the rent. These payments can also be authorised and processed from anywhere in the world at any given time through the PayProp app which we have access to 24/7!
- We can send proactive payment reminders encourage tenants to pay on time. PayProp is bank-integrated, regularly checking your client account so you can always see if a tenant has paid – even at 3am.
- PayProp shows and notifies you when a tenant hasn’t paid. Send e-mail and text reminders easily from within the system – 64% of tenants respond within 48 hours.
PayProp Landlord App
With the Owner App landlords can see if the rent has been paid, income on their portfolio, third-party payment status and much more. With PayProp being bank-integrated, payment data on the PayProp Owner App represents actual transactional data – directly from the bank. It also gives landlords a complete overview of all their PayProp properties in one place, to compare rents and costs, quickly and easily.